Manager - People and Culture
Bellingen Shire Council
- $85k - $96k super
- 19-day work month (RDO)
- Flexible work arrangements and lifestyle incentives
Are you looking for a positive and collaborative team environment where your contributions will help shape the organisations future?
We are looking for a capable, hands on People and Culture Manager to join our senior leadership team to help navigate a range of changes, providing inspirational values-based leadership in the areas of strategic HR planning, organisation development, employee support, industrial relations, recruitment and onboarding, learning and development and HR policies, systems and processes.
You will need to hit the ground running so you will be a highly experienced HR professional with a track record of leading and managing organisational change and shaping positive workplace culture. You are friendly, approachable but importantly, influential, and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels. Further to this you will:
- Have demonstrated experience in dealing with highly sensitive information
- Can translate legislative and statutory obligations into practical procedures and work practices
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of the legislative and regulative requirements relating to human resources and industrial/employee relations matters
- Can anticipate workflow and introduce innovative responses to high workloads and complex issues
- Are committed to positive, collaborative and service-oriented relationships
- Have strong people management skills, including motivating, negotiating, and mentoring staff
- Possess a high level of computer literacy skills and excellent oral communication and report writing skills
- Can exercise sound judgement and have strong emotional intelligence
How to Apply: Applications require a statement specifically addressing the Essential and Desirable selection criteria outlined in the Position Description, a current Resume and a submission answering the following:
Describe a challenging human resources initiative you have implemented in the workplace and provide comment on your change management plan and the outcome of the [TW1] project.