Library Assistant - Casual Relief
- Salary $31.85 per hr to $37.17 per hr
- Casual Role
- SGC - Superannuation Guarantee Charge
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Other conditions as outlined in the Local Government (State) Award 2017.
Do you have exceptional customer service skills and a desire to help a range of customers with technology access, support and reading choices? Are you interested in delivering contemporary library services and programs for the Bellingen Shire community?
We are seeking interested candidates to apply for our Casual Resource Pool for positions which may arise in the future. The purpose of these roles is to assist the Shire Librarian in the provision of short term casual capacity for reference and reader services to the users of the Bellingen, Dorrigo or Urunga Library, as part of the Clarence Regional Library network.
The key requirements for this role include:
- Year 12 Higher School Certificate with at least 2 years' experience in a relevant field.
- Current driver's licence Class C or equivalent.
- Well-developed literacy, numeracy & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver high-level customer service with people from different backgrounds & ages
- Proven computer literacy, with strong skills in email & internet.
- Ability to work at any Bellingen Shire Library branch & work outside regular working hours.
Please download a copy of the Position Description in order to address the selection criteria.
Include a Covering Letter that addresses the selection criteria in the Position Description.
Enquiries: Jill Haynes (02) 66551744